520-325-5500 | 5302 E Speedway Blvd Tucson, AZ 85712
Modern cars, light trucks, and sport-utility vehicles come with complex
technology such as digital dashboards, oxygen sensors, electronic computers,
unibody construction, and more. They run better, longer, and more
efficiently than models of years past. However, they eventually need to be
Before taking your vehicle in for repairs or service, do your homework so you receive the best possible service.
- Read the owner's manual to learn about the vehicle's systems and components.
- Follow the recommended service schedules.
- Keep a log of all repairs and service.
- Do not ignore any warning signals your car may give you.
- Carry a written list of the symptoms that you can give your mechanic.
- Resist the temptation to suggest a specific course of repair. Allow our experienced technicians to diagnose and recommend a remedy.
- It's important to note when the problem occurs. Is it constant or periodic? Does it occur when the vehicle is cold or after the engine has warmed up? Does it happen at all speeds? Only under acceleration? During braking? When shifting?
Check for the following common vehicle maintenance issues on a regular basis:
- Unusual sounds, odors, drips, leaks, smoke, warning lights, gauge readings.
- Changes in acceleration, engine performance, gas mileage, fluid levels.
- Worn tires, belts, hoses.
- Problems in handling, braking, steering, and vibrations.
- When did the problem first start?
How to manage your service experience:
- Ask as many questions as needed to fully understand your repair. Ask for an explanation in laymans terms if necessary.
- Don't rush the technicians. You may be called and apprised of the problem, course of action, and cost before work begins.
- Before you leave, be sure you understand shop policies regarding labor rates, guarantees, and acceptable methods of payment.
- Make sure the shop has your contact information readily available, so you can be reached as soon as possible.
Discover More About Appointments and Repair Services At AASTRO Transmission & Auto Repair in Tucson
Auto Repair Near Summit
$149.99 Transmission Service, Engine Oil Change, Tire Rotation and 41 point vehicle inspectionview coupon
Transmission Service Includes up to 4 qts of conventional fluid (synthetic extra), filter & pan gasket
Engine Oil Change includes up to 4 qts of conventional oil (synthetic extra) and filter
Lucille K., 02/01/2023
They just rebuilt my transmission.... After the Ford dealer Messed it up.. They had wonderful communication and they let me take my time making my decisions I feel like I can trust them this is my 1st trip I will go back." he was agree to put the review on the website