- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
$12.49 OIL CHANGE SPECIALview coupon
We are offering our valued customers a $12.49 conventional oil change (up to 5qts) which comes with a full inspection and tire rotation.
Rafe Lopez, 07/01/2020
Detailed process. worthwhile service. entire project commenced after detailed arrangement on process. step by step process convenient to customer and service of vehicle. step 1 service mechanical operations. evaluate same. work on items needing attention. step 1 completed now on to evaluation and tweaking faults. looking forward to working with them.